Saturday, February 27, 2016

How to utilize this blog


  I want to teach yu how to use this blog but before I touch bases let me explain something. I don't want to persuade people in any way through my opinions, I only want to give people my perspectives based on factual information. Personally, I am not an advocate of the current school system. I believe that it doesn't teach anybody how to learn. I believe it teaches you how to function in a society that someone else built to benefit a particular sect of people. When I was in school kids would never question the information, and when kids did challenge information some instructors would get upset. I've spoken to doctors, lawyers, psychologist, therapist and what is mind-boggling to me is 85% of what they studied they forgot, and the information they retained the most was pertaining to there major. Its more about indoctrination than the proliferation of the mind. With my blog I want to teach you how to learn, I suggest you get a note book label it music secrets, music tips, or music book or whatever you choose to name it. Real the article and when you find pointers and tidbits that resonate with you write them down  memorize them and apply them. Always keep in mind Memory is the mother of learning, and repitition is the father of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment